Last Updated: August 19, 2016
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may get information about you in several ways.
● Information You Give Us – We may collect your name, email address, phone number, as well as other information you directly give us through this Website.
● Information Automatically Collected – This Website automatically logs information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting this Website, it logs your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on this Website.
● Cookies – This Website may log information using cookies. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. This Website may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on this Website. This type of information is collected to make this Website more useful to you and to tailor your experience with the Website.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
● To respond to questions, requests and comments from customers and prospective customers.
● To operate, maintain and improve this Website.
● To improve our products and services.
● To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
● For internal record keeping purposes.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will never sell your personal information. We may share personal information as follows:
● We may share personal information for legal, protection and safety purposes.
￮ We may share information to comply with applicable laws.
￮ We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
￮ We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees, agents, customers or any other person.
● We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
● We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
LeapYear Technologies, Inc.
2809 Telegraph Avenue, Suite 206
Berkeley, California 94705
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may send requests about personal information to the address provided in “Contact Information” above. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from this Website with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how this Website works for you.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES